- Yang, Michael, Projna Paromita, Theodora Chaspari, Anurag Das, Seyedhooman Sajjadi, Bobak J Mortazavi, and Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna. 2021. “A Metric Learning Approach for Personalized Meal Macronutrient Estimation from Postprandial Glucose Response Signals.” In 2021 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), 1–5.
- Das, Anurag, Seyedhooman Sajjadi, Bobak Mortazavi, Theodora Chaspari, Projna Paromita, Laura Ruebush, Nicolaas Deutz, and Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna. 2021. “A Sparse Coding Approach to Automatic Diet Monitoring with Continuous Glucose Monitors.” In ICASSP 2021 – 2021 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2900–2904.
- Park, Sulki, Hye Chung Kum, Michael A. Morrisey, Qi Zheng, and Mark A. Lawley. 2021. “Adherence to Telemonitoring Therapy for Medicaid Patients with Hypertension: Case Study.” Journal of Medical Internet Research 23 (9): 1–12.
- Valero-Elizondo, Javier, Fouad Chouairi, Rohan Khera, Gowtham R Grandhi, Anshul Saxena, Haider J Warraich, Salim S Virani, et al. 2021. “Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer, and Financial Toxicity Among Adults in the United States.” JACC: CardioOncology 3 (2): 236–46.
- Bonet, Samuel, and Farzan Sasangohar. 2020. “Developing a Framework for Telehealth Integration into Clinical Workflow.” Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting 64 (1): 618–19.
- Barua, Souptik, Ashutosh Sabharwal, Namino Glantz, Casey Conneely, Arianna Larez, Wendy Bevier, and David Kerr. 2021. “Dysglycemia in Adults at Risk for or Living with Non-Insulin Treated Type 2 Diabetes: Insights from Continuous Glucose Monitoring.” EClinicalMedicine 35: 100853.
- Kerr, David, Souptik Barua, Namino Glantz, Casey Conneely, Mary Kujan, Wendy Bevier, Arianna Larez, and Ashutosh Sabharwal. 2020. “Farming for Life: Impact of Medical Prescriptions for Fresh Vegetables on Cardiometabolic Health for Adults with or at Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in a Predominantly Mexican-American Population.” BMJ Nutrition, Prevention and Health 3 (2): 239–46.
- Huang, Luzhe, Tairan Liu, Xilin Yang, Yi Luo, Yair Rivenson, and Aydogan Ozcan. 2021. “Holographic Image Reconstruction with Phase Recovery and Autofocusing Using Recurrent Neural Networks.” ACS Photonics 8 (6): 1763–74.
- Ajmal, Ajmal, Tananant Boonya-Ananta, Andres J Rodriguez, Vinh Nguyen Du Le, and Jessica C Ramella-Roman. 2021. “Investigation of Optical Heart Rate Sensors in Wearables and the Influence of Skin Tone and Obesity on Photoplethysmography (PPG) Signal.” In SPIE. Vol. 11638.
- Hagve, Martin, Sunday Y Simbo, Laura E Ruebush, Marielle P K J Engelen, Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna, Bobak J Mortazavi, Gerard L Cote, and Nicolaas E P Deutz. 2021. “Postprandial Concentration of Circulating Branched Chain Amino Acids Are Able to Predict the Carbohydrate Content of the Ingested Mixed Meal.” Clinical Nutrition 40 (8): 5020–29.
- Barua, Souptik, ANGELA ZHANG, Ashutosh Sabharwal, and DANIEL DESALVO. 2021. “Revisiting the Rule of 500: Data-Driven Insights from Sensor Augmented Pump Therapy.” Diabetes 70 (June): 218-OR.
- Fine, Jesse, Kimberly L. Branan, Andres J. Rodriguez, Tananant Boonya-Ananta, Ajmal, Jessica C. Ramella-Roman, Michael J. McShane, and Gerard L. Coté. 2021. “Sources of Inaccuracy in Photoplethysmography for Continuous Cardiovascular Monitoring.” Biosensors. MDPI.
- Boonya-Ananta, Tananant, Andres J Rodriguez, Ajmal Ajmal, Du Le, Joshua D Hutcheson, and Jessica C Ramella-Roman. 2021. “Synthetic Photoplethysmographic Waveform at the Radial Artery.” In SPIE. Vol. 11640.
- Boonya-ananta, Tananant, Andres J. Rodriguez, Ajmal Ajmal, Vinh Nguyen Du Le, Anders K. Hansen, Joshua D. Hutcheson, and Jessica C. Ramella-Roman. 2021. “Synthetic Photoplethysmography (PPG) of the Radial Artery through Parallelized Monte Carlo and Its Correlation to Body Mass Index (BMI).” Scientific Reports 11 (1): 1–11.
- Bonet, Samuel, and Farzan Sasangohar. 2021. “The Integration of Telemedicine into Clinicians’ Workflow: A Scoping Review.” In HFES Conference.
- Markert, Carl, Farzan Sasangohar, Bobak J. Mortazavi, and Sherecce Fields. 2021. “The Use of Telehealth Technology to Support Health Coaching for Older Adults: Literature Review.” JMIR Human Factors 8 (1): 1–10.
- Sajjadi, Seyedhooman, Anurag Das, Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna, Theodora Chaspari, Projna Paromita, Laura E Ruebush, Nicolaas E Deutz, and Bobak J Mortazavi. 2021. “Towards The Development of Subject-Independent Inverse Metabolic Models.” In ICASSP 2021 – 2021 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 3970–74.
- Zhu, Y, R K Mehta, M Erraguntla, F Sasangohar, and K Qaraqe. 2020. “Quantifying Accelerometer-Based Tremor Features of Neuromuscular Fatigue in Healthy and Diabetic Adults.” IEEE Sensors Journal 20 (19): 11183–90.
- Zahed, K, and F Sasangohar. 2019. “Behavior Change and Persuasive Components in MHealth : A Scoping Literature Review,” no. 979: 2337.
- Curtis, Aidan, Amruta Pai, Jian Cao, Nidal Moukaddam, and Ashutosh Sabharwal. 2019. “HealthSense : Software-Defined Mobile-Based Clinical Trials.”
- Zahed, Karim, Farzan Sasangohar, Ranjana Mehta, Madhav Erraguntla, and Khalid Qaraqe. 2020. “Diabetes Management Experience and the State of Hypoglycemia: National Online Survey Study.” JMIR Diabetes 5 (2).
- Robinson, A., A. K. Husband, R. D. Slight, and S. P. Slight. 2021. “Digital Technology to Support Lifestyle and Health Behaviour Changes in Surgical Patients: Systematic Review.” BJS Open 5 (2): 1–7.
- Akbari, A, R Solis Castilla, R Jafari, and B J Mortazavi. 2020. “Using Intelligent Personal Annotations to Improve Human Activity Recognition for Movements in Natural Environments.” IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics 24 (9): 2639–50.
- Alvarado, Michelle M, Hye-Chung Kum, Karla Gonzalez Coronado, Margaret J Foster, Pearl Ortega, and Mark A Lawley. 2017. “Barriers to Remote Health Interventions for Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Proposed Classification Scheme.” Journal of Medical Internet Research 19 (2): e28–e28.
- Feldmann, Andri, Roger W Schmitz, and Daniel Erlacher. 2019. “Near-Infrared Spectroscopy-Derived Muscle Oxygen Saturation on a 0% to 100% Scale: Reliability and Validity of the Moxy Monitor.” Journal of Biomedical Optics 24 (11): 1–11.
- Huo, Z, B J Mortazavi, T Chaspari, N Deutz, L Ruebush, and R Gutierrez-Osuna. 2019. “Predicting the Meal Macronutrient Composition from Continuous Glucose Monitors.” In 2019 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical & Health Informatics (BHI), 1–4.
- Boonya-Ananta, Tananant, Andres Rodriguez, Nicole Sevilla, Suthar Nidhi, Daniel Wilding, and Jessica Ramella-Roman. 2018. “TinyOxy: A NIRS-Base Muscle Oximeter Designed for BMI>40.” In BMES National Meeting.
- Pai, Amruta, Ashok Veeraraghavan, and Ashutosh Sabharwal. 2018. “CameraHRV: Robust Measurement of Heart Rate Variability Using a Camera.” In SPIE. Vol. 10501.
- Goel, N, T Chaspari, B J Mortazavi, T Prioleau, A Sabharwal, and R Gutierrez-Osuna. 2018. “Knowledge-Driven Dictionaries for Sparse Representation of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Signals.” In 2018 40th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 191–94.
- Garner, Omai, Dino Di Carlo, and Aydogan Ozcan. 2018. “Multiplexed Paper-Based Vertical Flow Assay for Point-of-Care Lyme Diagnostics Using a Mobile-Phone.” In Conference Proceeding.
- Chue-Sang, Joseph, Mariacarla Gonzalez, Angie Pierre, Megan Laughrey, Ilyas Saytashev, Tatiana Novikova, and Jessica C Ramella-Roman. 2019. “Optical Phantoms for Biomedical Polarimetry: A Review.” Journal of Biomedical Optics 24 (3): 1–12.
- Garner, Omai B. 2018. “Point of Care Testing: Challenges Strategies and Solutions for Global Health.” In Conference Proceeding.
- Chaspari, Theodora, Bobak J Mortazavi, Temiloluwa Prioleau, Ashutosh Sabharwal, and Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna. 2016. “Sparse Representation Models of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Time-Series” 18 (9): 2016.
This page is under continuous construction, keep checking for updates.