- Schueler, J., Sasangohar, F., Engle, S. & Fields, S. (2020, April). Healthcare provider perception of diabetic patient disease management and use of remote health technology. Poster presented at the annual meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, San Francisco, CA.
- Wagle, N. S., Engler, S., Schueler, J., Fields, S. Kum, H. C. (2020, March). Patient-perceived Barriers and Facilitators of Using Remote Health Technology to Manage Diabetes and cardiovascular Disease in Underserved Adult Populations: A Systematic Review. Poster presented at the AMIA Annual Symposium, Houston, TX.
- Curtis, Pai, Cao, Moukaddam (BCM) and Sabharwal, “Healthsense: Software-defined Mobile-based Clinical Trials,” ACM MobiCom, 2019
- Z. Huo, B. J. Mortazavi, T. Chaspari, N. Deutz, L. Ruebush and R. Gutierrez-Osuna, “Predicting the meal macronutrient composition from continuous glucose monitors,” 2019 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical & Health Informatics (BHI), Chicago, IL, USA, 2019, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/BHI.2019.8834488
- King, F., Klonoff, D. C., Ahn, D., Adi, S., Berg, E. G., Bian, J., … Wang, J. (2019). Diabetes Technology Society Report on the FDA Digital Health Software Precertification Program Meeting. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 13(1), 128–139. https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296818810436
- M. Tananant Boonya-Ananta, A. Rodriguez, Nicole Sevilla ,Nidhi Suthar, Daniel Wilding, Jessica Ramella-Roman,”TinyOxy: a NIRS-Base Muscle Oximeter Designed for BMI>40,” BMES 2018 Atlanta
- Prioleau, Sabharwal and Vasudevan (VA), “PixelGrid: Data Visualization for Informed Decision Making in Diabetes Management,” submitted to ACM IMWUT, 2019
- N. Goel, T. Chaspari, B. J. Mortazavi, T. Prioleau, A. Sabharwal, and R. Gutierrez-Osuna, “Knowledge-driven dictionaries for sparse representation of continuous glucose monitoring signals,” to appear inInternational Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Honolulu, HI, 2018.
- Sabharwal, Fields, Hilliard (BCM), DeSalvo (BCM), “Digital Technologies to Support Behavior Change: Challenges and Opportunities,” [Book Chapter], Diabetes Digital Health, Edited by David Kerr and David Klonoff.
This page is under continuous construction, keep checking for updates.